APRIL 12-14, 2013
APRIL 26-28, 2013
2013 Mount Pula Adventure Packages
Mount Pulag (or sometimes Mount Pulog) is the second highest mountain in the Philippines It is Luzon’s highest peak at 2,922 meters above sea level. The borders between the province of Benguet, Ifugao, and Nueva Vizcaya meet at the mountain’s peak. The national park is open throughout the year. A permit is necessary. Depending on the trail, a climb may take 1–4 days, with the easiest being the Ambangeg trail. The difficulty level of the climb ranges from 3 to 7 out of 9 in the local classification system. No special equipment is required for the climb.
Mount Pulag Tour Packages 2013
– Manila – Baguio – Manila bus via Victory Liner
– Baguio – Ambangueg – Baguio chartered 4×4 monster jeep
– Registration fee,
– Climb fee,
– Camping fee,
– Local guide fee,
– And a service of Tour Coordinator / Veteran Mountaineer
– Tax and Surcharge
• Clothes (2+1 pairs)
• Fleece Jacket/Down jacket/Shell (must be suited to temperatures of 0–7 degrees Celsius/32-45 Fahrenheit )
• Trekking Pants/Jogging Pants
• Extra socks
• Trekking Shoes/Rubber Shoes/Sandals
• Bonnet/Head gear/Scarf/malong
• Plastic bags (for water proofing of your bags, clothes, cameras and other items)
• Sleeping bag
• Large Garbage bags (at least 2 pcs)
• Flashlight/Headlamp (plus, extra batteries)
• Personal whistle
• Personal meds and First Aid Kit
• Tissue Paper
• Mess kit (Plate or container bowl, utensils)
• Water bottle (at least 3 liters if you’re sensitive to unfamiliar water; or just a 1-2 liter container, easily refillable with cool, fresh, clean and potable mountain water)
• Personal Trail food (candies, chocolates, cookies; to share!)
• Camera (for photo ops!)
Sunrise in Mount Pulag
via AMBANGUEG – AMBANGUEG TRAIL
2200 Take bus to Baguio City
0400 ETA Baguio City. Breakfast then proceed to jeepney terminal/chartered jeep.
0530 Take chartered jeepney to Ambangeg.
1000 ETA Visitors’ Center. Registration / Orientation
1130 Set out for Ranger Station
1230 ETA and lunch at Ranger.
1300 Start trek
1430 ETA Camp 1
1600 ETA Camp 2. Set up camp; optional summit assault.
1800 Dinner at campsite; socials
0430 Early morning trek to summit for sunrise
0545 Arrival at summit just in time for sunrise
0700 Start descent from summit
0800 Back at Camp 2; heavy breakfast
0900 Decamp; start descent to Ranger Station
1130 Back at Ranger; Settle guide fees; jeepney descent
1230 Back at Visitors’ Center; tidy up and log out
1400 Head back to Baguio City
1700 ETA Baguio City. Dinner.
1900 Head back to Manila
—–always remember to pack light
—–slots are not guaranteed until purchase.
*****rate is subject to change without prior notice
For suggestion and clarification. Please feel free to contact us.
Roadtrip Adventure Travel and Tours
Unit 2 Blk. 30 Riverside Exodus Floodway, Barangay Sta. Ana, Taytay Rizal
Telephone Numbers: (02) 3878050
Mobile Numbers: 0917-9039313 Globe / 0932-2382616 Sun / 0919-5825351 Smart
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Facebook Fanpage: www.facebook.com/pilipinasroadtrip
Facebook Account: www.facebook.com/roadtripadventuretravelandtours