Description: 3 days and 2 nights Coron Tour Package with Coron Island Loop and Island Exploration
Coron is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Palawan, Philippines. According to the 2000 census, it has a population of 32,243 people in 6,264 households.
The municipality covers part of Busuanga Island and all of the nearby Coron Island. Both islands are part of the Calamian Group of Islands in northern Palawan. The main industries of Coron are fishing and tourism, being a popular diving location.
The aquatic views from the sunken Japanese warships off Coron Island are listed in Forbes Traveler Magazine’s top 10 best scuba diving sites in the world.
Details / Activities / Itinerary
1. Coron Island Loop: 7 to 8am departure/ 4 to 5pm arrival: Kayangan Lake, Siete Pecados, Barracuda Lake, Twin Lagoon, Skeleton Wreck, Banol Beach, CYC Beach, Maquinit Hot Springs ( depending on time and weather)
2. Island Exploration, 7 to 8am departure/ 4 to 5pm arrival, choose among the following:
A- Banana Island/ Malcapuya Island/ Malaroyroy Island/ Calis Point/ Chelis Island
B- Sangat Shipwreck/Lusong Gunboat/ Calumbuyan Island/ Coral Gardens/ Decalve Marine Park
C- Culion Town/ Lusong Gunboat/ Calumbuyan Island/Coral Garden/ Decalve Marine Park
|No of Persons||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Mount Tapyas Hotel||6,453||4,770||4,197||3,629||3,700||3,465||3,195||3,495||3,423|
|Princess of Coron||7560||5507||5265||4482||4410||4346||3965||4153||4213|
( maximum of 2 persons/ room)
- 3 days/ 2 nights Standard aircon room accommodation
- daily breakfast
- Coron Island loop and Island Exploration tour
- picnic lunch on days of island hopping
- private boat charter
- private tour guide
e-Philippines Adventure Travel and Destinations
Photos from : http://www.lakbaypilipinas.com