Singapore Tour Package 3D/2N Adventure Tour from USD180 per pax

Cheap Travel and Tour Packages:

19 Responses to “Singapore Tour Package 3D/2N Adventure Tour from USD180 per pax”

1. jhen says:

hi, i would like to inquire for 3d/2n singapore package tour for 2pax on oct 30 to nov. 1, kindly email the quotation nd etinerary.

thanks

2. Babet del Rosario says:

May I request for land arrangement quotation for Singapore for 5 pax (2 adults, 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 3) for march 21-24, 2011. Pls include universal studios and night safari tours.

Thanks
    Babet del Rosario
    Mobile: 09178067782

3. aaron says:

hello, i would like to inquire for 3d/2n singapore package for 2 persons on March 2011, please email me the details. please provide us also how much money should we bring and also how much is the airfare. Do we need visas? this is our first time to tour in asia..
    thanks.

4. stanley says:

Good day! we would like to inquire for 3days and 2nights singapore package good for 6pax on May 26, 20012, kindly email me the details and how much it will cost us per person.only the tour package. we already have the airline tickets

5. may says:

hi i just want to know if u have cheap airfare,hotel and tour for 6 days in malaysia,singapore and thailand.can u make me an iterinary.tnx

6. Maan Alombro says:

Please let me know rates for 3 persons including air fare, city tour & universal studios for June 2012.

7. andrew ferrer says:

hi! I would to inquire the back and port fair going to singapore package good for 10 person.please indicate the airfare.thanks..

8. how much 3D/2D Singapore tour for April – May 2012? 8-10 pax.

9. Elmer Paderes says:

hello, i would like to inquire for 3d/2n singapore package for 2 persons for March 2012, please email me the details. does it already include the round trip airfare? and also could you pls send me an itenerary of the tour. thank you

10. divina says:

I am planning for 4days holiday on sept can you give me a qoutation for airfare, and hotel for 1 adult and 2 minor.

11. grapes says:

Hi pls send me qoutations for singapore tour. We plan to travel by july 2012. for two person only. thankz

12. Shelee P Laban says:

hi please send me a quotations for singapore tour. Our travel date is on October 8-11 2012 for two person only.. Thanks very much

13. Mheann says:

Sg travel including flight and accomodation for 3d2n 3 adults 1 child(2years old) in 1 room no other quest pls

14. Shirley says:

Hi pls email me Singapore package for 4d/3n with universal studios/night safari included….dates: Dec 6. To 9, 2012…. 2 adults 1 kid……details for the whole package including name of the hotel and more….ty

15. dada says:

pls. send me Qoutations for cebu to singapore travel 3-4 nights package for two persons. pls. include night safari tours and Universal studious, between Jan 23 to Feb 18 2013.

16. jenny says:

hi! please send me rates for a 4D/3N stay in SG w/ tour and Universal Studio. Thanks!

17. jenny says:

hi! please send me rates for a 4D/3N stay in SG w/ tour and Universal STudio. i will be arriving March 1 and will leave on March 4. i already have my air ticket. Thanks!

18. ramon says:

Hi pls email me Singapore package for 4d/3n with universal studios/night safari included….dates: Dec 15. To 19, 2013…. 2 adults 2 kids……details for the whole package including name of the hotel and more. ty

19. gloria baba says:

hello!
    may i know how much is your package rate for 2 which includes sentosa, universal studio, etc. please send me thru my email.
    thanks.